I was inspired to write this post after seeing Sandra Beauty Balm's post about her collection. I have to say that lip products are my 'thing' and I find it very hard to resist purchasing them on a regular basis!
These are the majority of my collection, although there are bound to be some hiding in the bottom of bags that I haven't photographed. I've linked to reviews where possible. Sorry that this will be a photo-heavy post!
I keep all my lip products in these stackable draws from Muji. I think they were around £9-£10 for the set of two draws but I'm sure you can get cheaper ones elsewhere. I'm almost at capacity with these so I will need to invest in a couple more draws to stack on top of them soon.
In the top draw, I have all my glosses.
And in the bottom draw, my lipsticks. Note that the lipsticks are much tidier!
Here are my Mac lippies, from left to right:
I Like It Like That (Limited Edition), Cremesheen
Radicho (Limited Edition) Lustre
Chatterbox, Amplified (review here)
Laugh a Lot (Limited Edition), Lustre
Ravishing, Cremesheen (review here)
See Sheer, Cremesheen (review here)
Crosswires, Cremesheen (review here)
Viva Glam Cyndi (Limited Edition), Lustre (review here)
Cockney, Lustre (review here)
My small Chanel and Dior collection
- Rouge Dior 35, Elegant Pink (review here)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet La Distinguee (review here)
- Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle (review here)
Some random high end lippies
- Dr Hauschka Violet Marble 15 (review here)
- YSL Rouge Volupte 9 Pink Caresee (review here)
- YSL Rouge Volupte 27 Rose Paris (review here)
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Crystal Baby (review here)
And more randoms, including Revlon Lip Butters
- New CID iPout Nude
- Max Factor Ruby Tuesday (review here)
- Revlon Lip Butter Lollipop (review here)
- Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Fruitti (review here)
- Revlon Lip Butter Creme Brule (review here)
Some Bobbi Brown
- Bobbi Brown Lip Shine in Naked Pink
- Avon Metallic Pink
- Jane Iredale Lip & Cheek Stain in Forever Pink
- Bobbi Brown 20th Anniversary Lip Palette
Phew, and onto the glosses:
Benefit, Paul & Joe and Laura Mercier
- Mini Benefit glosses from Christmas Gift Set (review here)
Life on the A List
- Paul & Joe Brilliant A Levres Gloss in 15 (review here)
- Laura Mercier Mystic Mauve
Mac, Clinique, Becca and Carmex
- MUA Gloss in Candy Pink (review here)
- Becca in Grenadine (review here)
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry (review here)
- Bobbi Brown Brilliant a Levres in Petal
- Mac Lipglass in Viva Glam VI (review here)
- Mac Lipglass in Mad Cap (review here)
- Pout Plump - had this for ever but seems to still be ok!
- Carmex Moisture Plus in Sheer Berry (review here)
- Carmex Moisutre Plus in Sheer Pink (review here)
And finally, the randoms
- Clear gloss from M&S which has now turned a little pink as I use it over my YSL Rouge Volupte all the time
- M&S Colour Intense Lip Lacquer, Orange Fizz
- I Love... Juicy Watermelon Shimmer and Shine lip gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Apriocot - this was a sample with a Clinique bonus time, a nice neutral colour.
- L'Oreal Glam Shine in Aqua Watermelon (review here)- very disappointed with this, no colour, very sheer and wears off almost instantly
- Miss Sporty - no idea of shade name as it has worn off but its a nice peachy shade.
- NYC Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (review here) - another peachy pink staple!
- Rimmel Stay Glossy - again no shade name but a lovely peachy pink with micro silver shimmer
- Bourjois Effect 3D Max in Rose gold - a pink with gold shimmer
Have you tried any of these lip products?
What do you think of them?