Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Beauty Blog Catch Up


Another week has flown by and I'm counting the days to payday!  Here are some of this week's posts from around the blogsphere that you may have missed.

A fab zebra-print design that Kim makes look easy.  I'm going to try giving this one a go at some point this week.

A blog which focuses on natural beauty products, this is a review of a brand I hadn't heard of before.  There is also a focus on products which are suitable for eczema suffers too.

I am a big lip stain fan and Cate shows us some great affordable versions.  I need to try the Maybelline one!

I think Bourjois products are excellent products for their price point and I am slowly but surely becoming more confident at using bronzers.  Charli has a great review of this one which is completely matte, and is great for contouring.

I'm always looking for cheaper dupes and Lina tests NYX's Raisin against Nar's Sin blush and compares them with great swatches.

Enjoy your week

Victoria
x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again!! Entertainment for a while for me :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete