A while ago (well about 3 weeks ago to be exact) the lovely Claire Louise at Dolly Blossom nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was very pleased to be recognised for this and if you haven’t yet discovered Claire’s blog I suggest you check it out now for a great mix of beauty and fashion discoveries.
The rules are:
The rules are:
So without further ado and waffling, I will give you 7 facts about myself:
1. You have to thank the person that gave you the award and a link back to there blog.
2. Then you have to share 7 facts about yourself.
3. You then have to send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.
1) I have a penchant for wearing VERY high inappropriate shoes for work. My current favourites are a pair of 5 inch platforms from Ted Baker which hubby said makes me look like a 70s rockstar, but without the massive shaggy hair! I’m only 5ft 4 so I really like to wear higher shoes when I can, although I always have a comfy pair of flats in my bag. At my wedding in the summer, I wore an awesome pair of sparkly Jimmy Choos and they had a whole page to themselves in my wedding album!
2) I love travelling and often spend time daydreaming about my next break. I adore the planning stages of holidays and the lead up and anticipation of deciding what you will do, as well as sorting all the logistics out. The only bit I don’t enjoy are the long haul flights and jet lag!
3) I REALLY want a Beagle! Hubby and I both work full time at the moment and live in a small flat in the centre of town so we can’t really justify owning a dog yet, despite the fact that ewe both want one. I’ve never had a Beagle before although we both grew up with dogs but I think a Beagle is the perfect size and I love the fact that they look like a puppy pretty much for their entire life! I have heard they can be difficult to train though so I will have to be strict!
4) I adore reading, and the Kindle I received for Christmas last year has totally changed my reading habits and I now seem to read even more! We were running out of space in our flat for books as we both read a lot and this has temporarily solved the problem although I do still buy proper books every now and then.
5) A few years ago, I never thought I would say this, but I actually enjoy running and find nothing blows the cobwebs away and gets rid of stress after a hard day at work than going out for a run. I’ve been running for almost 3 years now after finally deciding to lose weight and eat better. I cut down on my drinking, to drinking only socially rather than in the house after a bad day at work, and started running a few times a week and what was initially just a way to lose some weight has become a routine. I often look forward to a run, plus it means that if I have a cupcake, I know I will have to run several miles to work it off!
6) I can’t stand eggs! I don’t mind them when they are cooked, for example in cakes, but give me a plate of scrambled eggs or a muffin with poached eggs and I don’t like it at all. I am more of a pancakes girl if we go out for breakfast.
7) I still can’t drive, despite being 29! I am in the process of rectifying that though as I am currently having lessons and am hopeful that I will pass in the New Year.
So those are my 7 facts, the blogs I have nominated to have the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Have a look at these fab blogs!
And yes, I know they are only 10 blogs there, but I have found that most people I follow have already received this award, mainly due to me taking forever to write this post!