Sunday, 6 May 2012

Weekend Wants!

Why is it that when there are lots of new collections on the way, I have no money?!

I've been reading a lot of US beauty blogs recently and there are several items that are on the horizon and have caught my eye.  I hope they are on their way over here, otherwise I will be resorting to eBay!

Benefit Snow White & The Huntsman Kit
Although you can buy each of these products separately and they are not limited edition, I am in love with this kit!  Containing the POREfessional, BAD Gal Lash Mascara, Benetint and High Beam, and accompanied by a gorgeous large makeup bag which is far more chic than the usual make up bag offerings, this looks like a great way to try out some of Benefits most lauded products.  I haven't managed to try out any of these products previously and I am very tempted.  I hope it becomes available in the UK soon.


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Pic borrowed from Musings of a Muse

I am so excited to try these out!  I love the Clinique Chubby Sticks and these look very similar.  I hope they aren't too drying though as I find the Clinique ones so comfortable to wear and a cheaper dupe would be amazing. I love the look of the coral / orange one, Rendezvous.


Chanel Polish in Delight
Delight (centre)

I adore this bronze, shimmering polish.  Its certainly on my 'to-buy list' when it is available over here.  I can see myself wearing it constantly over the Summer, and it will look stunning with a tan!
 
What do you have your eye on at the moment?  


8 comments:

  1. Love the snow white beauty case. I WANT too!!
    Looking forward to the Revlon product too... Let's hope it's not gonna be a long wait..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I need the Revlon balm stains NOW!
      x

      Delete
  2. I read about "just bitten" on Alex's blog and can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look lovely don't they.
      x

      Delete
  3. I'm dying to get my hands on the revlon balm stains! I'm going out on the search tomorrow, although my area's kind of slow at getting new products. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon have had some really great products recently. Let me know if you find any and what you think of them!
      x

      Delete