Wednesday 1 February 2012

January Empties


I haven’t made a bad attempt at finishing things off this month and there have even been a couple of full sized products finished for a change!

Label.m Resurrection Style Dust – review here
I love this and was upset to run out as I probably use it a couple of times a week when I am planning to be out all day or if I’m going out after work.  I have decided to try another similar product – the Tigi Sugar Dust so I will see how that works for me as it is a little cheaper.

No 7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes
Not much to say about these, just standard wipes that I use if I am feeling too lazy after a late night (I know, tut tut!)

DP London Body Lotion - quick review here
I liked this but it wasn’t particularly remarkable and I certainly wouldn’t pay full price for it.

Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Action Wrinkle Correction Creamquick review here
This was a decent day cream that went on quite thick but seemed to moisturise well without leaving me too oily.  I would perhaps consider purchasing a full-sized version or another product from the range.

YSL Belle d’Opium
Didn’t like this at all.  Heady and very powerful, it was not to my taste, and was used instead as a room spray!

Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap
This was a sample that I think I probably received as part of Clinique Bonus time which I always seem to get sucked into!  I wouldn’t say it was particularly mild and I certainly wouldn’t use this on a  daily basis, but it was good to use after I had been for a run and really left my skin feeling clean.  I would suggest following up with a good moisturiser though.

Body Shop Sweet Lemon Shower Gel
I love the scent of this and always buy a bottle of it if I am going on holiday.  I adore pretty much any citrus scents as they are so fresh and light and certainly very summery.  I have a body butter in this scent too that I have yet to try  - I really must make an effort to get through my body lotion stash!

Dr Organic Bioactive Skincare Organic Rose Otto Skin Lotion - quick review here
This was a decent body lotion and it would certainly be suited for those who love rose scents.  However, it was not really to my liking as it was a little strong for me, and I have rather a lot of other body lotions to work my way through first!

2 comments:

  1. It's always such a great feeling when you have a stack of empties! xo

    ReplyDelete